|Support to farmers for cultivation of medicinal plants in the area of "Lumi i Vlores"
The main objectives of the project:
- Introduction of modern farming technology as alternative to conventional collection especially for plants with large commercial value.
- Transferring cultivation technology to farmers of the area by promoting the use of land and creating opportunities for generating income for local communities
- Increase the value of herbs through their cultivation, use of organic seeds.
- Sustainable use of flora aromatico-growing medical technology through maintaining ecosystems natural.
- To promote this pilot project - aimed his replication even in other potential areas for cultivation.
- To create a network between producers and exporters in the area , for a better marketing of the product.
Cultivation of 7000 m2 land of sage seedlings .Technical Consultancy & transfer of technology.
Leaflets information and awareness.a chronic local TV stations, a newspaper article, a report in local media,
Marketing, including meetings with accumulators and exporters, entering into contracts of sale, develop a strategic marketing plan.
- 7000 m2 land planted in the Municipal Grabiamn Shushices with sage seedlings of medicinal plant,
- on a contract for sale of the product to obtain directly to accumulator,
- two specific training for medicinal plants, the growing importance and economic benefit that flows from them,
- two practical demonstrations in the field with farmers interested in the area,
- 40 farmers benefited from the training and practical demonstrations,
- organized 6 meetings between accumulator and exporter of medicinal herbs to enable direct selling, increase economic benefits for accumulation and elimination of intermediate links,
- a promotional workshop,
- a chronic local TV stations, a newspaper article, a report in local media,
- a brand created for products Vlora River is multiplied to 500 copies,
- 1000 information leaflets for the cultivation of medicinal plants published.